This products primary focus will be improving all 5 phases of Testosterone production:
1. Increase Testosterone DHEA by 33%
2. Increase Overall Free Testosterone
3. Block Estrogen Conversion by over 80%
4. Block DHT Conversion by over 80%
5. Reduce Cortisol by 25%
Ingredients: Cactus Pear - Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract, Stinging Nettle - Urtica Dioica Root Extract & Boron Citrate .
Opuntia ficus-indica is shown to Block conversion of Testosterone to BOTH Estrogen and DHT by over 80%!
This helps prevent loss of Testosterone to conversion while reducing unwanted side effects that other T-boosters may cause such as; hair loss, acne, fat gain, water retention, breast growth in men and prostate problems.
This product is the only Testosterone boosting ingredient ever shown to actually reduce prostate issues by up to 80% in 2 human clinical trials!
100% Natural, Plant Based, Vegan, Non-GMO, & Gluten Free.
*This product should be used in conjunction with a healthy exercise program. Males
Young men (18-25) - Younger males usually have high Testosterone Question:
so why use a Testosterone booster?
Answer: The high T levels can mean higher conversion rates to estrogen and DHT. Acne and especially "Bacne" can be caused by high DHT levels. By blocking this high conversion it not only blocks the negative effects, but stops the loss of Testosterone to DHT, which can then stimulate more growth.
Vitality Factor Reduces DHT which stops hair loss, acne. It also reduces Testosterone levels lost by conversion to DHT. DHT can also reduce receptor sensitivity causing less Testosterone to bind to the receptor which leads to less Testosterone growth.
Estrogen causes fat gain, water retention, gynecomastia (breast growth in men). Vitality Factor also reduces Testosterone levels lost by conversion to Estrogen. Everyman - (25-35):
This group may have normal or a bit lower levels of Testosterone. This shift in Testosterone levels may mean experiencing less energy, less libido, harder to gain muscle and gaining more fat. The changes from their peak Testosterone can be noticeable. Stress levels are high (work, family, finances) causing high cortisol levels and low DHEA levels. Sensoril® in the Vitality Factor can reduce Cortisol by 25% and increase DHEA by 33%.
Older men (40-70):
- Low Testosterone symptoms leads to: low libido, low energy & fat gain
- Stress: Spikes cortisol levels which can cause muscle loss and fat gain, and lower DHEA, which then lowers T. Cortisol can make for restless sleep, which can lower T.
- Side effects are: Hair loss, prostate, "man boobs", fat gain, harder to gain muscle
Low Testosterone is forcing many men to turn to hormone replacement. The Prostate is a major concern and has become the #1 health issue and #1 cancer in men over 40. Testosterone replacement can cause prostate issues and conversely prostate medications can suppress Testosterone levels. Many are looking for safer, natural alternatives.
- Low Testosterone
- Prostate - Cactus flower in the Vitality Factor shown in 2 clinical trials to reduce prostate issues by up to 80%.
- Side effects - Hair loss, prostate, "man boobs", fat gain, harder to gain muscle
- Hair loss - DHT levels cause hair loss
- Build muscle, loss fat, Block side effects, Increase Testosterone, Block Estrogen and reduce Cortisol. Benefits: What are the key ingredient benefits?
1. Ingredients are clinically Proven to Increase Testosterone precursor, DHEA by as much as 33%
2. Block Estrogen by as much as 80%
3. Block DHT by as much as 80%
4. Clinically Proven to Reduce Cortisol by as much as 25%(Fat gain, muscle loss)
5. Reduce Prostate Issues by as much as 80% How does it work?
The ingredients in Vitality Factor address 5 of the key biochemical phases of the anabolic pathway that drive Free Testosterone to reach the androgen receptor site in muscle, triggering muscle growth. By blocking the conversion of testosterone to both Estrogen and DHT by over 80%, you dramatically reduce both the loss of testosterone and the negative side effects that come with elevated levels of Estrogen (male breast growth, fat gain) and DHT (balding, acne, Prostate). Women
Women workout more than men and want results in the gym. Women looking for solutions where fat burners have continuously failed them are now turning to T boosters. Though there are two major concerns: Question:
I don't want to become "manly".
Answer: DHT (a metabolite of T), not testosterone causes the androgenic (masculinizing effects) such as hair loss (or facial growth in women). The ingredients in the Vitality Factor Blocks DHT by 90%. Question:
If it blocks estrogen, doesn't my body need estrogen?
Answer: A woman's body produces all of the estrogen it needs through her ovaries. The ingredients in the Vitality Factor only blocks the enzyme that converts Testosterone to additional estrogen, which may cause fat gain and water retention similar to what is experienced during menstrual cycles. Benefits:
a. Better body composition - muscle tone, definition, fat loss, water loss. Ingredients are mild diuretics also help with water loss.
b. Strength gains- progress in the gym.
c. Energy/Sleep/Stress - The ingredient Sensoril® improves sleep and energy levels by reducing the stress hormone Cortisol 25%.
d. Mood - Most report not only feeling stronger and have more energy, T also is associated with improved confidence levels.
e. Acne - Reduce acne caused by DHT levels
Women - (40+) Also may have lower T like men.
a. Menopause - many women reported cessation of menopausal issues.
b. Reduce Hair loss from high DHT levelshttp://www.globaloppsforum.com/t542-vitality-factor